Tuesday, January 21, 2014

The New Buildings at Collegiate School

I have been very neglectful of this blog this year.  So, I will hopefully make up for the that in the next few weeks.  To start off, I want to include images I did this Fall for Collegiate School.  These are views of the new buildings and additions on campus.  The night shots are of the new addition to the Hershey Center for the Fine Arts.  The structure on the left in the photographs is the new H2L2 wing for the visual arts.  I took the shots just after a storm had cleared and students were arriving for play rehearsal.  The other view is of the new Sharp Academic Commons.  You can see the H2L2 wing of HCA to the right in the background.  This image as well as the image of the Lower School with the kids running were done for the brochure announcing the new Head of the School.












No comments: